Tuesday, December 26, 2017

UNKNOWN CALLER

Lately , a lot of unknown phone numbers appear on my phone screen. Call, messages , whatsapp ... but no details of the caller ... phew..my phone number the hottest number might be? feeling2 diva pulak sekejap...haha

For those whom try to reach me by call, messages etc ... please obey the ethics concerned ... if urgent, please introduce yourself, notify the reason of calling etc...

Forgive me, I am not the kind of person who diligently respond to the message or return call from the unknown numbers....
 
Hereby, a very special message for you out there... indeed, my phone is actively 24 hours on call inshaAllah, with the intention of providing emergency assistance to those who in need ... however , forgive me when i say that its really2 annoying when u call/text me early in the morning (3 am onwards) just to ask the issues that you can wait for another day, and get reply through email / counter...pls give me space.... i am not a computer system that can memorize every single thing on the dot...pengsannn..haha

I always pray that Allah will always open my heart and grant me the right instinct to help those who are really2 in need, not the king or queen drama ... ALLAH, grant us easiness along the way, hopefully this mujahadah effort route to jannah is always be blessed and blessed ..

Amiin ya rabbal alamin ..

#speakinglondon

No comments: